The Instagram link stickers allow users to share the links without the swipe-up function that was phased out earlier. With the launch of the new feature, all users will be able to use hyperlinks.
Instagram CEO @mosseri said in a post yesterday on Twitter and Instagram:
"Today, we're expanding the ability to add links in Stories to all accounts.
Over the years, businesses, creators and change-makers have shown how sharing resources and information can inspire their communities.
All users will be able to use hyperlinks once the new feature is launched. Anyone can use the links, from commercial accounts that link to their products to activists who link to external sites.
From organizing and educating around equity, social justice and mental well-being to showcasing new product drops to customers, link sharing is helpful in many ways. So now we're giving access to everyone. ".
Well, we hope it gets to everyone simultaneously because many people haven't gotten all updates yet.
If you have not gotten it yet, calm down. The feature is probably still being rolled it out! You will get it.
How to Include Hyperlinks in Your Stories
To add a link to your Instagram story, use the Link sticker. People will be redirected if they tap on the sticker.
To apply a Link sticker, follow these steps:
- Add content to your tale by capturing it or uploading it.
- From the top navigation bar, choose the sticker tool.
- To add a link, tap the "Link" sticker and then "Done."
- Place the sticker on your tale like you would any other sticker, and tap it to observe colour changes.
Instagram is also modifying the sticker so that people know what they'll see when they tap the link.
Major Instagram Update
- You can now share Link stickers without the swipe up function.
- You can now post directly from your Desktop.
- Now, you can post from the Instagram website directly to your account.
- Superbeat, Dynamic & 3D Lyrics for Reels
How To Post from the Instagram Website Directly to your Account
- Open Instagram and log in on www.instagram.com on your computer.
- Click on the plus icon on the top right-hand corner
- Select and add an image
- You can even select the image size you want to post with ( Go with 4.5 for best results for graphic images)
- You can also edit the image and add filters as we do on the app
- Add your caption and post.
These features will be a game-changer for social media managers and creatives who do most of their work on their laptops.
Who is excited about this news? Visit Our Blog page to read the Latest News updates in the Tech Industry now!